Automating the maintenance of your largest council asset
Roads are one of the most expensive asset managed by council and local government.
In Australia alone, governments spend more than $7b maintaining and renewing the road estate every year. Automating road asset condition monitoring through intelligent data gathering and integration with ERP and Asset Management systems can deliver a massive cost saving and fast ROI by reducing manual labour, improving accuracy of reporting, improved resource efficiencies in scheduling and repairs, and increased customer satisfaction.
The Road Asset Integration Framework uses AI-powered vision analysis and ERP / Asset Management integration to fully automate intelligent road asset maintenance.
Benefits of automated road assessment
- Improved safety, removing the need for drivers to identify road defects.
- Improved collection efficiency, requiring only a single driver without the need for a passenger to take notes of identified defects.
- Improved maintenance frequency, removing the need for targeted inspections, allowing maintenance providers to fix more roads rather than identify issues.
- Automated data pipeline, streaming the collected data straight into your asset maintenance system for simple work order generation.
- Increase in data driven decision making. With more data available, budgets and other key decisions can be made based on large amounts of up-to-date data.
- Ability to easily maintain a historical overview of your network.
Reekoh’s Road Asset Integration Framework™
Easy Vison Capture
The Retina Visions CloudEye dashcam is a low-touch-installation dashcam ready to start capturing vision from which immediate analysis can be generated. Future vision-capturing sources can be added to the solution over time (trucks, drones, etc).
The system can start to immediately analyse and classify road and footpath defects, potholes, cracking, line marking condition, guardrails, vegetation and litter, or cataloguing road asset inventory (e.g. street lights, various street signs).
When events are detected from analysis that require action, that data can be enriched with further contextual information (e.g. weather, location) before integration to ERP and Asset Management systems to automate work order management and other business workflows.
The solution can be offered as-a-Service including all hardware, setup, implementation and support. No CAPEX budget approval required to help with accelerating procurement, and can be delivered through trusted system integrators.